Hey there, Monday! To be honest, I really don’t like Mondays… but who does? Monday morning you are still running on weekend energy, but by early afternoon it just goes down hill from there. But why? Why does it have to be that way?
I have realized that if you don’t have the mindset of Christ, and are being so focused on every little negative detail, that it leaves no room for joy. If we wake up each day reminding ourselves that God is good and life is really worth living because of Him, we should jump out of bed ready to tackle Monday. Ready to get rid of the Monday blues and sour attitude? I know I am!
Here are the five things that I am thankful for, a few verses that might brighten your morning, and also a few prayer requests. Why don’t you stop and share the five things that you are thankful for today, and also any prayer requests that you want to share? Comment below or send me a private message by going to my contact page.
- I have incredible friends and family.
- It’s finally Summer.
- Jesus loves me.
- I have an amazing church.
- Life is beautiful.
Five verses to brighten your Monday…
More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, – Romans 5:3-4
Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. – Philippians 4:4
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go. – Joshua 1:9
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. – Philippians 4:13
This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. – Psalm 118:24
- Tonight is the start of my churches soccer camp, and I am so excited! This week we will have the awesome opportunity to witness and serve hundreds in our community. My hope and prayer is that we will be able to impact and change a child’s life with the gospel, but more importantly, that a child or parent would come with an open heart to receive the gospel. Please be in prayer that the Lord would be able to use our church family this week during Soccer camp.
- A few people from my church are still in Bolivia on a missions trip. Please pray that they are being able to openly preach His word in that lost place, and that they are being bold witnesses for Christ. Also, pray that the Lord would insure them safe travels this week as they return home.
- Lastly, pray that I personally don’t ever lose faith. That is one area that I struggle with. I don’t always understand what God is going to do though certain situations, and that’s ok. Just pray that I would continue to be reminded that God does know what is best for me even when I don’t fully understand.
Thank you so, so, much for each one of your prayers! I can not express enough how grateful I am for each of you. Our God is so good!
until next time,
Hannah B. ♥♥♥